OR Assistant Director at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch this video to know WHO IS GERALD CHAMPION
About the Position
The Assistant Director is responsible for assisting with twenty-four-hour planning, special emphasis on Staff Development and education, coordination of duties, and evaluation of clinical functions with the department. Functions as a clinical role model.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
- Certification: Licensure: Registered nurse with licensure in the State of New Mexico.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Two years clinical experience, appropriate to the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate leadership, organizational skills, and computer knowledgeable.
- Demonstrates knowledge of clinical and managerial processes.
- Ability to apply systems theories to solutions.
- Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
- Education and Training
- Education Assistance
- Certification Reimbursement
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Rewards and Recognition
- Eligibility to Qualify for the Daisy Award
- Clinical Ladder
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.