Title: Certified Pharmacy Technician
Type: Full Time
Location: San Antonio, TX
Certified Pharmacy Technician at Health Dialog
Bilingual - Spanish Fluent, preferred
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
About the Position: Certified Pharmacy Technician | Medication Management Coordinator
In this role, you will conduct medication management calls to assist patients in identifying, informing, tracking, engaging and removing barriers to medication adherence and improve overall medication management and compliance.
Uniqueness of Opportunity
- Be part of a team that is serious about health and wellness
- Supportive and encouraging work environment
- Have opportunities for professional growth and development in an exciting and innovative industry
- Opportunity to work a 4 day work week schedule
- Perform telephonic inbound or outbound calls using scripted communication prompts to reach, inform, engage, and/or reconcile medication-related activities telephonically to meet performance standards and program goals.
- Complete all documentation related to performing medication management call activities accurately to ensure compliance with company standards and program requirements.
- Address customer questions, concerns and barriers to medication management/use and partner with internal resources when appropriate to provide further customer support and satisfaction.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of productivity, quality and customer satisfaction to support business goals.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships across team and departments in support of achieving customer and business goals.
- Participate in required department operational meetings and training sessions as necessary for business updates and operational process improvement.
- Function as a resource and mentor to Customer Service Representatives and other new department associates.
- Provide administrative support as needed and participate in back-up, special projects and/or cross-training as assigned.
Video clip: Linda Powers, RN of 30 years experience speaks about Health Coach
As one of our associates, once you satisfy specific eligibility requirements, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Health, dental plan, vision Discount and Prescription plan
- Fitness & weight-loss reimbursement program
- Basic life, supplemental life and AD&D, Dependent life insurances
- Medical flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and volunteer day
- Bereavement leave
- Disability program
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Rite Aid Associate discount
- Direct deposit
- Work-life initiatives
- Mon-Friday - 11:30 am to 8:00 pm or
- 4 day work week option - 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
- One Saturday a month.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Three (3) years' of experience in working as a Pharmacy Technician in a healthcare or retail pharmacy setting required.
- One (1) year of experience in performing medication history interviews may be substituted for Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
- Three (3) years' of experience in working with Medicare population preferred.
- Three (3) years' of experience in working with healthcare professionals preferred.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which include strong keyboard and navigation skills using multiple monitors and ability to learn new computer applications/programs.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Applications such as Word and Excel.
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to be calm, courteous, warm, empathetic and flexible. Demonstrate cultural, religious, personal and diversity sensitivity when communicating with customers.
- Demonstrated ability in using IM/Chat, email, and texting as a communication enabler.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and connect with people telephonically.
- Ability to be dependable and work regularly scheduled shifts within hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, and work over-time, weekends or holidays as needed.
- Required to successfully complete on-boarding training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the process and material.
About Health Dialog
Health Dialog, part of the Rite Aid family of healthcare companies, provides total population health services to risk-bearing organizations such as health plans, providers, and self-insured employers. We help our clients improve quality of care and reduce healthcare costs while empowering their individual members to make informed health and wellness decisions. Our integrated, multi-channel health coaching services—including member engagement programs, multi-channel health coaching, and shared decision-making tools—are powered by best-in-class analytics and administered by our highly-trained healthcare professionals.
Come work for a company that values its employees and whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of individuals.
Health Dialog is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or other category protected by applicable law.