Title: Clinic Manager - Experienced MA or LVN
Type: Full Time
Location: Humble, TX
Click on the video above to find out why NightLight is a Great Place to Work
We are a growing organization offering advancement opportunities
We offer a rewarding and fun work environment
About the Position
The Clinic Manager will be responsible for the management of facility resources and staff in compliance with Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care policies and procedures to ensure the clinic is running smoothly and optimum patient flow is achieved. This position will resolve customer service issues and report all patient complaints to NightLight management team for further review and resolution.
Job Function & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and support for the clinic to ensure patient satisfaction
- Identify and implement mechanisms to secure new patient volume and favorably distinguish the company from its competitors
- Represents the company at events dedicated to raising awareness about the company and its services
- Accountable to Urgent Care Director for achieving individual clinic budgets through identifying and implementing cost containment strategies
- Participates and contributes to strategic and project plans
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are administered and followed; makes recommendations for improvements in process and policy based on field experience
- Oversees recruitment, on-boarding, and coordinates training of clinic staff
- Evaluates performance and recommends continuing education and/or leadership development for clinic personnel
- Attend monthly operations meetings and other meetings as required
Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma or higher
- Must have successfully completed and graduated from a medical assistant program (certified MAs preferred) or have LVN certification.
- At least 3 years of progressive leadership in healthcare operations and management
- At least 3 years of experience in personnel management type of functions such as hiring, training, performance management, compensation and basic HR laws and regulations as they relate specifically to a manager
- Competence of standard healthcare and business procedures and policies
- Proficiency with EMR (electronic medical records) system
- Ability to work independently, multitask, lead a team of multiple employees
Certifications, Licenses, and Registration
About NightLight Pediatrics Urgent Care
NightLight addresses an important need in the healthcare delivery system. We offer pediatric patients after hours’ care in a kid-friendly environment. Providing quality, affordable, compassionate services to children from newborn to 21 years. NightLight Pediatricians mentor and work with nurse practitioners or physician assistants depending on time and location.
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.