Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
About the Position
Ascend HR Corporation is looking for a highly experienced Executive Assistant for a healthcare organization in the Galleria area. Candidates must have worked for senior leadership team members (two C-suite positions) type of positions for companies with 500 employees or more.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in administrative support positions. Resume must show progressive experience and advancement and the ability to stay with a job without moving around a lot.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Communicates on behalf of the executive as needed via email and phone to other leadership team members, management, employees, vendors, etc.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Arrange a wide variety of meetings, conference calls and the logistics that go with those meetings.
- Create Powerpoint presentations
- Associate Degree in Office Administration or Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred. In lieu of degree must be extensive experience of several years supporting a variety of the most senior leaders in a large corporate organization
- Healthcare office administration is a plus but not required
- Strong Microsoft Office skill—fully proficient in Work, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be able to work beyond a standard 8 hour day
- Highly polished and professional in communication skills—verbal and written
- Extremely strong organization and planning skills
- Confident leader in managing the office
- Team player who can get along with all types of individuals
Ascend HR Corp is an equal opportunity employer.