PRN ICU Registered Nurse at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
ICU Director Andrea McLean, MSN, RN Video: The ICU Department and its People
About the Position
The GCRMC Intensive Care Department is a specialty unit trained to meet the critical needs of our patients. The ICU Registered Nurses have specialized training in advanced life support and provide intense interventions and treatment for a wide scope of medical concerns. RNs on this unit work directly with the multidisciplinary team of physicians, health unit coordinators, and patient care assistants.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred
- Current New Mexico State or Compact State Registered Nurse Licensure
- Current BLS certification
- Salary ranges from $24.95 to $37 based on experience, education and certifications
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Video Clip: GCRMC’s Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.