New Grad Family Nurse Practitioners Welcome!
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Family Nurse Practitioners practice autonomously while being guided by evidence-based medicine and receiving tremendous support from clinical leadership. As a RediClinic Family Nurse Practitioner, you will assess the health status of ambulatory patients 18 months and older and provide a number of preventive services. You will diagnose and treat routine medical conditions while also providing health education and referrals as needed.
- 3.5 day work week
- 4 weeks PTO
- Great opportunities for advancement and growth
- Continuing medical education
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance and more!
Skills & Experience
- Active New Jersey RN license
- Prescriptive Authorization
- APN authorization to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners
- Advanced Nursing license or in the process of obtaining one
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Board certified by ANCC or AANP
Our beautiful walk-in clinics are located inside of select Rite Aid stores and provide our communities with access to high quality, affordable healthcare. Our Family Nurse Practitioners treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up. RediClinic also supports Clinician Autonomy guided by evidenced based practice with additional support from clinical leadership, you will have access to protocols, resource books, Epocrates, and other tools to help you.
RediClinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.