Outpatient OR RN at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Recruitment Video: Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives
About the Position
The GCRMC OPD Registered Nurse communicates with physicians/unit director/co-workers, as appropriate about patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
The RN in this unit determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs and able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Perform general nursing duties in the departments with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current New Mexico State Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification
- Mon-Fri / Sat-Sun: 7AM to 7PM
- Salary ranges from $24.95 to $37 based on experience, education and certifications
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Watch the Video Clip about GCRMC's Relationship With the Local Military Base
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.