Our community hospital in sunny New Mexico is paying an $15k sign-on bonus to Experienced ER RN applicants
Relocation assistance is also available
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Emergency Room Video: A day in the life of an ER RN at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
The Emergency Room at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
The GCRMC Emergency Department cares for 32,000 patients per year and is a level 3 trauma center available 24/7. The emergency room nurses are all ACLS, PALS, and trauma nurse certified. The department is staffed by physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and technicians. Lab services are provided 24 hours a day by a CAP Certified laboratory. Our state-of-the-art Diagnostic Imaging department compliments the services available in our Emergency Department. Hospitalists are available to meet the needs of patients without a primary care physician. Helicopter transport is available for patients requiring a higher level of care.
- Coordinates direct patient care, patient/family education, and transitions of care
- Delegate patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources
- Accountable for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients
- Provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience required
- Current New Mexico State or Compact State Registered Nurse Licensure
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS, PALS and TNCC certification or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment
The video above shows how the ER RN at GCRMC enjoys working in their department
- Up to $15k sign on for CEN, CNOR, RNFA 5 years experience
- Sign-on bonus is based on a 3 year prorated commitment
- Salary ranges from $24.95 to $37 based on experience, education and certifications
- Relocation assistance includes up to 2 months of temporary housing based on availability
- Receive your BSN, MSN or additional certifications as an employee benefit at certain approved institutions
Recruitment Video: Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives.
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.