Pre-Op/PACU Registered Nurse at Pine Creek Medical Center
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Video Clip 2: Kelsi Corrales, RN shares her experience in PACU PreOp Unit at Pine Creek Medical Center
About the Position
Pine Creek Medical Center, a fast-paced acute care hospital, is searching for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses whose goals are to provide compassionate care to patients and ensure safety.
Shifts: Various – Monday through Friday, including taking call as scheduled, including over the weekends.
Uniqueness of our opportunity
Pine Creek Medical Center strives to be a leader in delivering the highest quality healthcare through exemplary services to the exclusive benefit of our patients, their families and the communities that we serve.
We pride ourselves on incorporating our values into everything that we do. Every doctor, nurse, and staff member strives to work with dignity, compassion, excellence, and integrity.
- Immediate eligibility of Medical benefits!
- Immediate eligibility of Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan with 100% matching contributions with immediate vesting
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (increased after 1 year)
- Employee Assistance Program, including 5 free counseling sessions
- Voluntary Benefits
Video Clip Part 1: A Day in the Life of PACU Registered Nurse at Pine Creek Medical Center
The mission of Pine Creek Medical Center is to deliver the finest quality care with compassion and kindness while providing for the personalized needs of our patients and families. If you meet these qualifications, we want to talk to you about a very special place to work.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas with no stipulations.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an acute care hospital.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in PACU (will consider SICU experience).
- Must be willing to function in both Pre-Op/PACU.
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Strong communication skills with patients and other hospital staff.
- Current Basic Life Support training (at date of hire & not to expire within 90 days of employment).
- Current ACLS training (at date of hire & not to expire within 90 days of employment).
- Current PALS training (at date of hire & not to expire within 90 days of employment).
Video Clip: Jim Hamilton, RN, MSN talks about the PreOp - PACU Department at Pine Creek Medical Center
About Pine Creek Medical Center
Dignity | Compassion | Excellence | Integrity
Pine Creek Medical Center is a private, physician-owned and operated hospital serving more than 3 million people in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties. Pine Creek was conceived in 2003 by many physicians seeking to improve health care in the area and built in 2005, as a short-stay hospital that is thoroughly state-of-the-art. With a sophisticated environment, highly trained staff and advanced technology doctors are able to make each patient the top priority of the day.
As a “Center of Medical Excellence,” Pine Creek Medical Center has incorporated advanced operating room technology into the new hospital in a relaxing spa-like environment. Pine Creek Medical Center is equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art surgical imaging, surgical environment control, and communications technology.
Pine Creek Medical Center is accredited with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is Medicare certified, and is accredited by the International Medical Tourism Board.
Pine Creek Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.