Title: Medication Management Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Location: Bedford, NH
Medication Management Coordinator
Interested in being part of a company that values its employees and whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of individuals? Health Dialog is expanding its Pharmacy Services Team.
What does a Medication Management Coordinator do?
- Communicates with assigned patients via the phone and digitally
- Engages patients by identifying, informing, tracking and removing barriers in order to improve medication adherence and improve overall medication management and compliance
- Addresses patient questions, concerns and any identified barriers
- Partners with internal resources, as appropriate, in order to provide further customer support and satisfaction
- Documents interactions to ensure compliance with company standards and program requirements
- Functions as a resource/mentor to Customer Service Reps and new team members
- Maintains a positive, professional relationship with patients and team members
Are you qualified to be a Medication Management Coordinator?
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Two (2) years' of experience in working as a Pharmacy Technician in a healthcare or retail pharmacy setting required
- One (1) year of experience in performing medication history interviews (may be substituted for Pharmacy Technician experience)
- Two (2) years' of experience in working with Medicare population preferred
- Two (2) years' of experience in working with health care professionals preferred.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technology savvy; experience using Windows-based software including the Microsoft Office suite
Video clip: Linda Powers, RN of 30 years experience speaks about Health Coach
Are you a good fit for the Pharmacy Services Team?
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Are you open-minded, compassionate and understanding of individual’s personal experiences
- Are you engaging to speak with over the phone?
- Are you an exceptional communicator with great listening skills?
- Are you able to successfully encourage others to make changes to change behavior?
- Are you self-motivated and like to work both individually and as part of a team?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with your fellow team members toward a common goal?
- Are you willing to learn new skills and be flexible?
If you have the qualifications to be a Medication Management Coordinator AND you think you would be a good fit for the Pharmacy Services Team, let’s talk.
Shift: 10:30am to 7:00pm Mon Friday, or 8:30 to 7:00pm (4 day work week option available).
Currently, no weekends or holidays, but based on client/business need some may be required in the future.
Health Dialog is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or other category protected by applicable law.
Job Location: Bedford, New Hampshire, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular