Registered Nurse - Willowbrook
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Watch the video of Vickie Houff, RN who talks about why Oncology Consultants is a great place to wor
About the Position
We are seeking RNs with Oncology and extensive mixing/Chemotherapy experience in the Willowbrook side of Houston.
- Insurances: Life, medical, dental, short term and long term disability
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
Video Clip 1: The Culture among Staff at Oncology Consultants according to Vickie Houff, Oncology RN
- Promote optimal functioning of the individual/family throughout the continuum of the disease experience.
- Integration of physiological and psychosocial components using the nursing process.
- Collaboration with health care team in order to coordinate and maintain continuity of patient care.
- Participate in continuing education programs and pursue professional development.
- Patient Education
- Patient Assessment
- Oncology Nursing Interventions
- Professional Accountability
- Administrative tasks including indirect nursing activities which promote quality cancer patient care.
- Comply with research protocols
- Documentation of care
About Oncology Consultants
"You can make a difference in the life of an oncology patient and find your career satisfaction by joining our team of healthcare professionals today."
Oncology Consultants has been a premier adult medical oncology & hematology practice in Houston, TX for over 25 years. Our healthcare team is committed to provide state of the art cancer treatment in a caring environment as we continue to expand our oncology services in the metropolitan region.
Oncology Consultants is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Medical Center | Memorial City | Sugar Land | Katy | Willowbrook | Southwest Northwest | West Houston