Title: Physician Assistant
Department: Physician Assistant
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
Physician Assistant at Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care
Apply Now in less than 5 minutes
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become part of the NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care family!
Watch Dr. Chu's video as he discusses the Pediatrician Opportunity at NightLight
About the Position:
Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care is seeking a Physician Assistant to provide coverage for our after-hours pediatric urgent care clinic with locations throughout the Houston area. Nightlight provides quality, affordable, and compassionate services to children ranging from newborn to 21 years old.
Why NightLight is a great place to work:
- Flexible work schedule: no on-call or overnights
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Long and short-term disability and life insurance plans
- 401(k) with match
- Up to $2k CME Allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 2 weeks of PTO
- And many more benefits...
Dr. Chu's video demonstration: Medical Equipment used at NightLight
- Provide quality and compassionate care to all patients
- Obtains patient history and conducts physical examination
- Interpretation of lab results and imaging studies reports. (We have radiologists who provide reports on all imaging.)
- Perform procedures including laceration repairs, incisions & drainage of abscesses, and application of splints etc.
- Maintains patient records and correspondence through EMR system after each patient visit
- Handle patient phone calls, faxes, and pharmacy calls regarding patient visits, prescriptions, labs and imaging studies
- Provide an assessment and plan with clear documentation to communicate with the child’s primary pediatrician in order to facilitate continuous care
- Delegates duties and communicates effectively to the healthcare team with regards to patient care and follow up
- Facilitate emergency protocols when necessary
- Current BLS, PALS certifications
- Board Certified as a Physician Assistant with the NCCPA
- Full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in Texas
- Weekdays from 3pm to 11pm
- Sept - May Weekends from 11am to 9pm
- Summer Weekends & Holidays from 12pm to 7pm
Dr. Dao & Rivera's Video Interview: Career Opportunity at NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care
NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care is an equal opportunity employer.