Title: Family Nurse Practitioner
Type: Full Time
Location: City Line, PA
New Grad Family Nurse Practitioners Welcome!
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
RediClinic Video: "My Purpose"
Our beautiful walk-in clinics are located inside of select Rite Aid stores and provide our communities with access to high quality, affordable healthcare. Our Family Nurse Practitioners treat minor illnesses in patient ages 18 months and up. RediClinic also supports Clinician Autonomy guided by evidenced based practice with additional support from clinical leadership, you will have access to protocols, resource books, Epocrates, and other tools to help you.
Family Nurse Practitioners practice autonomously while being guided by evidence-based medicine and receiving tremendous support from clinical leadership. As a RediClinic Family Nurse Practitioner, you will assess the health status of ambulatory patients 18 months and older and provide a number of preventive services. You will diagnose and treat routine medical conditions while also providing health education and referrals as needed.
- 3.5 day work week
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k with match
- Life Insurance and more!
Job Function & Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality care to walk-in patients at designated clinics by following evidence-based medicine
- Treat a variety of acute episodic illnesses and provide preventive services for patients 18 months and older
- Provide referrals and patient education as needed
- Promote RediClinic throughout the community
- Work with clinical leadership to ensure patient satisfaction
Skills & Experience
- Licensed or in the process of being licensed as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Board certified by ANCC or AANP
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Committed to the health and well-being of their patients
- Ability to work proactively with leadership and fellow team members
RediClinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.