PRN PACU Recovery RN at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Our Family Caring for Yours
Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives
About the Position
As a member of Gerald Champion Surgical and Post Surgical team, the PACU RN works with surgeons, anesthesiologists and surgical staff and other personnel to provide care in the PACU; provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient teams personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the pre-operative, intra-operative and immediately post-operative phase.
- Participates in direct patient care; analyzes and interprets patient-specific information to assess and reassess the individual nursing care plan.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation and utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to deliver competent, effective, cost-efficient patient care.
- Maintains appropriate infection control measures and maintains a safe patient environment.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Current New Mexico State Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current BLS certification
Watch the video above to know more about Nurse Recruitment in GCRMC
- Shift Differential Pay
- On-Call Pay
- Team Leader Pay
- Resource Pool Pay
- Education and Training
- Experience Credit
- Certification Pay Differential or Hiring Bonus
- Education Assistance
- Preceptor Pay
- BSN/MSN Degree Pay
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- 401K matching
- Direct Deposit
- Generous PLT (Paid Leave Time)
- Major Medical Bank (Paid Sick Time)
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards and Recognition
- Eligibility to Qualify for the Daisy Award
- Merit Increases/Evaluations
- Clinical Ladder
- Referral bonus
- Long service bonus
- Holiday parties
- Free meal in the cafeteria
- Employee of the Month
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail Discounts for Employees
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high-quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer