Title: Pediatrician - Physician for Urgent Care Facility
Department: Urgent Care - Pediatrics
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
New Grads Welcome!
Why is NightLight a great place to work?
We are a growing organization offering advancement opportunities
We offer a rewarding and fun work environment
About NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care
NightLight addresses an important need in the healthcare delivery system. We offer pediatric patients after hours care in a kid-friendly environment. Providing quality, affordable, compassionate services to children from newborn to 21 years. NightLight Pediatricians mentor and work with nurse practitioners or physician assistants depending on time and location.
We are looking for Pediatricians within the Houston and surrounding areas for the following locations: Cy-Fair, Humble, Pearland, Sugarland, Webster, Tanglewood, and Garden Oaks.
Types of Services Provided:
- In-house labs (strep, flu, urinalysis)
- In-house x-ray (radiologist read)
- Injectable meds (Rocephin, Bicillin, steroids)
- Inhaled meds (albuterol, racemic epi)
- Procedures (laceration repair, splinting, I&D)
- Flexible work schedule with 4-day work week
- No call, no nights
- 100% employer paid health, dental, & vision
- Paid Malpractice
- 401(k) program with match
- 2 Weeks PTO
- License & Certification Reimbursements
- Shift differentials
- CME Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Graduated from an accredited Medical School
- Successful completion of an accredited Residency program
- Board Eligible or Certified in Pediatrics, Med-Peds
- Current PALS or BLS certificate
- Texas Medical Board Licensure
Hours of Operation
- Monday–Friday 3pm - 11pm (new hours);
- Weekends 11 am – 9 pm, and 12 pm – 7 pm on holidays.
- June - August:
- Weekdays 3pm - 11pm (new hours);
- Weekends & Holidays 12pm - 7pm
Contact us today to learn more about how you can become part of the NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care family!