Community hospital in sunny New Mexico is paying a $11k sign-on bonus to experienced Cath Lab RN
Relocation assistance is also available
Click on video above to watch Robert Middleton, CNO of Gerald Champion, as he shares what GCRMC does to make a difference in nurse’s lives.
About the Position
SPHN leadership joined Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in the ground breaking for the Interventional Heart Care and Cardiac Cath Lab. This joint venture partnership brings sophisticated life-saving, interventional cardiovascular care. Patients benefit from interventional cardiac teams who have a reputation for excellence in quality and performance as well as SPHN's rank as an American Heart Association award winning operational leader. The cath lab brings world class access and technology to the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates proficiency and independence in the care of patients and their families/significant others by applying and documenting the nursing process; assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Consults with staff, physicians and management on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Continues to learn new skills and maintains clinical competency within the department to provide direct and safe patient care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide services based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and other related criteria appropriate population in assigned area.
- Ability to problem solve patient/family issues to a positive conclusion for all involved.
- Practices 5 rights of medication administration
- Demonstrates understanding of legal compliance issues and their responsibilities
- Participates in hospital and department quality activities
- 40 hours/week
- 8a - 5p
- On-call: being up to 14 days a month
- Any current US State Nurse license
- 1-2 years of experience required
Watch the video above to know more about Nurse Recruitment in GCRM
- Shift Differential Pay
- On Call Pay
- Team Leader Pay
- Resource Pool Pay
- Education and Training
- Experience Credit
- Certification Pay Differential or Hiring Bonus
- Education Assistance
- Preceptor Pay
- BSN/MSN Degree Pay
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- 401K matching
- Direct Deposit
- Generous PLT (Paid Leave Time)
- Major Medical Bank (Paid Sick Time)
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards and Recognition
- Eligibility to Qualify for the Daisy Award
- Merit Increases/Evaluations
- Clinical Ladder
- Referral bonus
- Long service bonus
- Holiday parties
- Free meal in the cafeteria
- Employee of the Month
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail Discounts for Employees
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. Our mission is simple. We want to be the organization where patients choose to come for care, physicians want to practice, and people want to work. Ultimately, we want to be South Central New Mexico’s leading provider of affordable, high quality healthcare. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.
To learn more about how you can become an RN on our Cath Lab team and a valued member of the Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center family.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.