About the Position
Provides direct and indirect professional nursing care for patients in the Intensive Care Unit. May work in other units as oriented/assigned. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
Uniqueness of our opportunity
Sheridan Memorial Hospital has various job opportunities available. Should you choose to join our workforce, you will be among co-workers who are friendly, compassionate, caring and courteous. At Sheridan Memorial Hospital, the focus is on providing the most positive patient experience possible.
- "Working on Wellness"
- W.O.W. - Program focuses on supporting the overall health and wellbeing of our employees knowing that being our individual best contributes to excellent care for our patients and their families.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive on-site education
- Certification programs
- Opportunity for cross-training in many areas of the hospital
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Paln
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hospital Services Discount
- Provides direct patient care to Intensive Care patient populations.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in patient condition or response to treatment.
- Detail oriented, strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Disclaimer: The above description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed within this position.
- Current, unrestricted Wyoming RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years acute care experience.
- Specialty certification, ACLS, PALS, BCLS and TNCC required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
About Sheridan Memorial Hospital
Sheridan Memorial Hospital, located on the Eastern Slope of the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming, is a unique community-centered hospital that balances contemporary medical technologies with an extraordinary commitment to patient satisfaction. For over 100 years, we have brought progressive programs and medicine, superior outcomes, and cutting-edge technology to the people we serve.
Live and work at the foot of the Big Horn Mountains in Sheridan, Wyoming! Sheridan Memorial Hospital has been caring for this community and northern Wyoming for 100 years. Nestled at the foothills of the Big Horn Mountains of north eastern Wyoming spectacular scenery and outdoor activities abound. This is an excellent place to raise a family, with outstanding schools and many cultural and recreational activities available.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.