Title: Business Development Representative - Healthcare Recruiting
Department: Business Development
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
Ascend HR Corp is the leader of subscription based talent acquisition
About Ascend HR Corp
Are you a healthcare recruiter who is wanting to make a career change? Are you looking to offer a better talent acquisition solution to healthcare organizations that hire clinicians (MD/DO/NP/PA/RN)? If so, we have a position at Ascend HR Corp for you!
Grow with us at Ascend HR Corp as we revolutionize the traditional recruitment model with our innovative Talent Acquisition by Subscription service, the HR Maximizer. We are a small company that does big business. Your ideas and opinions really count here. We don’t have multiple channels of bureaucracy or management, so we are able to be cooperative and flexible when it comes to implementing great ideas!
About the Position
The Business Development Representative will primarily be responsible for acquiring new clients/employers by leveraging his/her own relationships with the CNO/CMO/Medical Director leadership of:
- Hospitals, primarily community hospitals with less than 200 beds
- Individual locations of larger Healthcare systems
- Healthcare systems with less than 10 hospitals
- Urgent/Convenient care clinic chains with 5+ clinics
The successful candidate will primarily be setting up appointments to introduce the HR Maximizer subscription recruiting service, and will take part in presenting to hiring managers at these organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, identify, and initiate meetings with potential clients(members) primarily including Chief Nursing Officers, HR Directors, Medical Chief of Staff, and healthcare recruiters.
- Using knowledge of the healthcare market and competitors, identify and develop the organization’s unique value propositions and differentiators.
- Develop proposals that target clients(members) needs, concerns, and objectives. Understand the client's main talent acquisition goals and craft the right messaging to demonstrate our value to their overall objective.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Understand Ascend HR Corp goals and purpose to continuously enhance the company’s performance while helping to refine our client/member marketing.
- Stay engaged with latest changes in Healthcare talent acquisition and inform organization management team of impact.
- Existing Active Relationships with those leadership in one or more of the following is required:
- Healthcare systems
- Urgent/Convenient care systems
- Proven track record of sales success and directly impacting revenue growth
- Experience in healthcare agency recruiting (contingency or retained) is preferred
Ascend HR Corp Team
Shift schedule: Full Time; flexible schedule with work-from-home built in.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible schedule (*remote work possible for right candidate)
- 3 Weeks Vacation + 9 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Salary
Ascend HR Corp is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply today. Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.